WOOOP wOOOP WOO WOO WOOO WOOO!!!!!
youth camp ohhh sixxxx went OFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffff... okay no seriously it was SOOO ridiculously good words and pictures and movies combined can't give the amazing worship, atmosphere & fellowship justice (but it won't stop me from trying anyway).
First off I would like to say.. GO ARACATI!!!11one and I think it is perfectly safe to say that girls > boys.
Okay now on to the highlights of the camp.
1: Agatha (WEE LORRRVEE you blickoOOo)
2: The copious amount of woooing and whooping and Juzzy's slap woo thing :|
3: The ultra crazy super long yet not long enough worship on Saturday night
4: The Niagra Falls of tears on Sunday morning :)
5: The many people coming to Christ. WOOOO GO ALEX TANGO MANGO :)
6: The chlorinated water & Fred Ferkels
7: Angels & Mortals (Thanks Sarah, Tab, Jackie and Jenn)
8: The bus trip (AHAHHAHHAHAah ey ey ey.. camp was DAMNn good huh mark :P)
9: Vixens amazing English accent, it was jolly good I must say.
10: Marcus .. HAhaha ahh all the girls love you Marcus :P
SOOOO much more I'd lovee to post but I think you'd die cause it'd be so long.
If you missed out, dont' worry cause YOUTH CAMP OH SEVEN IS COMING :)
ALL THANKS TO GOD!!! WHOOP WOOPPPPPPPPp.






Addicted To : Jeff Buckley - Lilac Wine