I hate Mondays simply for the fact that there is another 5 days of work to endure before weekend hits again.
Weekends are always perfect (I'm sure Fred and Tracy would agree with me 100%)
This weekend consisted of Alvin's surprise party which was a success followed by beaching till early hours of the morning. Unfortunately Larry thought he broke his leg and had to go to the medical clinic. Luckily it was just a torn muscle (even though that still sounds horrible).
The beach had too many mosquitoes though. I got bitten 5 times on my ankles and it's really itchy, plus another 5 bites that I got from painting the window pane at home, plus some that I got from Peter's house on New Years. I need tiger balm.
I wish I was in Malaysia (damn you Vicky) going out shopping.
Even better.
Walking around aimlessly in the city and then finally retiring at the little cafe around the corner near Melbourne Central for a nice mushroom risotto.
Addicted To: Everything on Patrick