I couldn't resist not buying the white Zac Posen shirt. Another piece for work along with much more shopping at Cue, Witchery, Mimco.There are a lot of things I wish I could say to people. Things like 'I wish you didn't change', 'Why are you being like this?', 'You really piss me off', 'You just talk to me when you want something', 'Give me my money back' and 'You really don't know how much you mean to me but sometimes you treat me like I don't even exist.'. Everyone wants to feel loved. I miss so many people so much and it hurts when I think about it too much. Sometimes I wish time could rewind.
It's been a very sad week but I still got to catch up with a lot of friends whom I haven't seen for quite a while. Mid semesters tomorrow will definitely not help.
Radiohead - There There