No more torture until next year June.
I'm very ecstatic :)
In other news...
- Getting sick of those people who are chucking a fit over green P plates. Does it seriously matter? I mean just get your purple car - who cares if purple doesn't colour co-ordinate with green! (I'm sure Indi/Ruth is over the moon though :P)
- Someone find me a nice brown/grey herringbone medium/long wool coat kthx
- YAY for William Buck/Grant Thorntorn & Price Waterhouse Coopers
- YAY for not getting Toyota and that creepy guy who smells like pee
- YAY for the city :)
- Looking for nice stockings/tights somewhere. Preferably cable grey
- Wanting all the US drama to come back for the next season. I'm getting bored now with just 1 Hell's Kitchen episode a week.
- Excited about Clare Bowditch at Ruby's (Anyone feel free to join Mum and I)
- Find time to make that scarf/belt rack (Vicky I will update if successful or extremely unsuccessful).
'I find being a nice guy helps with the women. Politeness, conversation - it all goes a long way.' John Mayer, you're a moron. No wonder no one was interested when you performed at the opening of the new Coach store.
Angus & Julia Stone - Wasted