Sunday, September 14, 2008

Luck & Love.

Firstly shoutouts to September birthday people.

Alexus Tangus - who had the BEST birthday dinner EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRr
Seriously, shark fin soup, crab, oysters, abalone, quail, jellyfish, WASABI PRAWNS!!! (and duck's webbing if that's your thang thang).
So here's an attractive photo that emphasizes how hot we are.

Blick's DOG who had a freaking good as house party (with the BEST mushroom TB pizza in the world!!) Here's a photo that honestly emphasises how hot she is - plus she has the nicest hair clips!

FAITH WONG! Who is one of the best Wong's I know :) If you read this, I love you!!!

Sharon GOGOGOmez - who will most likely not read this but either way - she's seriously the nerdiest Bacc-er ever! So GO SAVE MORE. See you at dinner on Tuesday :) Sorry I missed your cupcaking lunch!!

Okay I can't be bothered with the birthday shoutouts anymore. So here's a poll. If you read this you MUST VOTE! You have been warned!!!

Question of the blogging day: Should I cut my hair short?

They were right when they told me once you go short you never go back..

And you guys should really get into cycling. 20km today and my legs aren't dying yet. It's a good sign.

Architecture In Helsinki - Hold Music