Monday, November 17, 2008

Even the things that seem still are still changing...

Unlike ka, I can never seem to remember my dreams after I awake from them (so no ridiculously crazy story about tbars or mechanical arms!).
I suppose it's both a blessing and a curse. Who knows what I dream about anyway (last time it was about how I bought a pig's head and Tron stole it from me, so naturally I cracked it at him?!)

Thought about writing some ambiguous rant which expresses how I feel in a nutshell but there's no time for ambiguity and plus I think there are too many feelings circulating around in my head for me to deal with right now.

And what keeps me going is the promise that:

Love is patient,
Love is kind.
It does not envy,
It does not boast,
It is not proud.
It does not dishonour others,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
Always trusts,
Always hopes,
Always perseveres.












And we'll make it through all this. It's only a momentary phase to make us stronger, make us wiser.
But we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us.

So say you'll watch over me, when I'm in too deep...

Ben Folds - Still (Reprise)