Jumping on the last post for 2008 bandwagon as inspired by digital trap/djwickwicky.
Once again it's been another full to the brim year, filled with every emotion one could possibly feel.
As a few of us were discussing a few nights ago after some good cheese and wine, we all had surrendered to the fact that we hardly know anything about life & love. 2008 brought so much joy and at the same time so much pain, but as I've mentioned before, when we endure the hurt, anger and disappointments we are refined (or as uncle kuang would say, you'd have hair under your armpits).
So in fear of exposing too much about my fragile self, I will stop ranting and instead leave you with some photos :)
Grace & I (at the best birthday dinner EVER hosted)
Once again it's been another full to the brim year, filled with every emotion one could possibly feel.
As a few of us were discussing a few nights ago after some good cheese and wine, we all had surrendered to the fact that we hardly know anything about life & love. 2008 brought so much joy and at the same time so much pain, but as I've mentioned before, when we endure the hurt, anger and disappointments we are refined (or as uncle kuang would say, you'd have hair under your armpits).
So in fear of exposing too much about my fragile self, I will stop ranting and instead leave you with some photos :)
Kwang & I pulling an all nighter to finish an awesome photo wall collage.
Me, Gowri & Olly (PwC Christmas Ball)I'm sure there are a billion other photos that reflect just how memorable this year was but I'm just too lazy to find them (some things just never change, and thus I propose I be sloth king for 2009 chaos lime)
See you all next year.