I found the notes that I took on our 2006 Singapore trip
The highlights:
Indi - "I love 'Penguin' Penguin is so cute (Michelle: She's being a fob) Also my pants have ripped halfway up my leg, look Ruth! Look at my pants!!"
Indi - "Haha Ruth I stole your husband!"
Indi - "The hostess gave me a Mumbai menu!! I read it upside down and I don't understand it!!"
Vicky - "Airplanes are dry. I feel like an old old lady."
Indi - "My complimentary drink tastes like medicine and my underwear is sticking to me"
Vicky: "GG to my feet. gfg to Ruth with no t-shirts. gg to me thinking I can wear one t-shirt for two days. I am so fit, when I finish this week I can press the ns button on the lift" (we assume the ns button automatically enrols you to national service in Singapore)
Vicky - "Ruth is so eager to go to Singapore she ripped her own boarding pass."
Plus a lot of comments about Mum saying that she will turn into a fob (not that needed her to tell us that, or that she wasn't one already!!)
Obviously Indi/Vicky are the comical geniuses in our group!
ADDITIONALLY
I think I had one of the best weeks in a while. Well, maybe not weeks, but last couple of days.
Besides spending a lot of money, on really stupid things too (like sequined bow ties, stockings, rings, bangles) I managed to fit in a lot of socialising.
Thursday was dinner/coffee with some long lost friends which is always great! Is Wednesday a goer for you Nat?
Then Friday was half day of work for some dragon boat racing, in which we won 3 races of 3. I suppose it's only fair that I ache all over now isn't it.
(however, note: not my trophy)
A glass of wine and a oily potato cake later I trained home (barely successfully), gobble up some chicken rice, had a quick shower (not according to ka) and scurried off to LouLous for some quality time with some denged up friends and great music (Charles, I think I have a recording of Delicate and recorded something for you on your camera).
Preparing myself for a late night of chitchat, food (most likely cheese) and laughter.
Don't sleep