After a day spent as a dead woman in my bed (thanks Kargh for mushroom soup/being my slave for the day) I decide to do something productive and change my blog template - plus it seems to be the "in" thangthang right now.
So after a few minor tweaks, and a few more still needed (CUZ, how to change the tagging cloud so that they are not in such bazaar colours and crappy fonts?).
Update on my very very boring life.
Started uni again, seriously couldn't be more happy - I'm like a pig in mud. After a good 8 months of work, I am friggin' glad to be back into cruisy life again (and only undertaking 3 units with only 3 days of uni a week).
Life seems to be getting a lot better, still a bit predictable, still a few hiccups here and there, still room to grow, but definitely upupup.
Maybe it's realising where you need to just be to be happy and to just settle.
And even with the inevitable recession looming over us, I'm not worried. Okay, maybe stop spending money, and use it to buy those much needed uni text books which come at $100+ a pop. That just means that CC Skye bangle will just need to wait a little bit longer and that Chloé tee will just need to vanish from my memory but I'm sure that's very very do-able.
And as a side note, all your blogs about Coldplay don't make me jealous at all, maybe a bit curious, but not jealous.
I am looking forward to someone friggin' sweet coming to Melbourne, perhaps Ben Folds (pleaseplease with the MSA again pleasepleaseprettyplease), but in the meantime I'm more than content to settle with my regular LouLou's visits to see my lesbian lovin' friend belt out some more than decent tunes and possibly some small bar gigs.
Lots of other very embarassing stories to tell, some involving ABC (seriously James, never again!!), some involving lack of sleep (ship in bottles?) which lead to spending 1.5 hours in Safeway and not buying anything?!?! but I think these stories are a bit too personal to share with the general public on my not so private blog.
So to all of you, let's catch up for some coffee. I'm free 24/7.
D'Angelo - Cruisin'