I'm finally at the end of my life. I've finished my 3 year degree and now there's no end. Starting work next year in March, and who knows when it'll end.
It's kind of surreal. You get so used to running a race, reaching the end. Kinder, 2 years. Primary school, 6 years. High school, 6 years. University, 3 years. But now it's left to the unknown. I'm expected to be all grown up now. Figure myself out. Find my bearings. Pay for my own heath care cover. Sure I can go drive my own car now, go party till dawn without my parents chucking a spas, but honestly all I want to do it go back to the time where my greatest responsibility was making sure I tied my hair up before I ate dinner. And time just seems to fly by, and the older you get, the faster time goes by. The more I mull over it, the more depressed I get.
I need to make better use of my time.