It's like when you have a really long essay due, not the 1000 word kind. Like the 4000 word kind.
I've been putting off scrawling my thoughts here cause too much to write and too many things have happened.
So I suppose I'm going to skip all the mega angry encrypted messages referring to anonymous people and cut to the chase about what has been happening.
Firstly, Japan.
frick. Basically, just go yourself and see what I mean.
I would post photos cause photos would do more justice than my turd ass explanations, but that would require sifting through 4000+ photos. Seriously? I'm not doing that (go to my facebook instead, and if you don't have me on facebook who are you?)
Now I'm back in Melbourne, things have slowed down and I'm getting time to actually organise my life, before the end of my life. Many things exciting happening, but nothing set in stone so I'll mention it vaguely.
Ah the vagueity of things!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Just realised this post contains really not much substance, more a really long super vague rant to tell you guys that I'm indeed alive and didn't die skiing down the powdery slopes of Hakuba.
Domo arigato gozaimasu!