Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to Connex

Every time I'm on the train I think of some brilliant topic to blog about, and then when I get home I forget.
It's usually because I'm listening to my iPod the whole way and while my songs are shuffling they remind me about stuff that's happened in the past.
Ben Folds and Regina Spektor - You Don't Know Me
How it was so friggin awesome when Missy came out and performed with him. Also how amazing the whole gig was.
I've been having concert withdrawal symptoms, Ben Folds was the last one I went to and it's been way too long. I'm thinking a festival is definitely in order this year. 
If I end up moving to London, definitely bringing my wellingtons and setting up tent at the Reading festival (also need to get those wellingtons).
Otherwise I've got John Mayer lined up - fingers crossed he's not a jackass on stage this time around and that he restrains from playing any of his new stuff, which I don't particularly fancy.
You guys have been pretty slack commenting on any of the stuff I write, which is probably fault on my part. Suggestions as to what I should write about? Food, restaurants, music, daily observations, cameras, ways to save money, accounting, thoughts on you?