Milestone - noun. a significant event in your life ; a turning point.
So my 18th birthday wasn't THAT important/thrilling/life changing.
BUT much thanks to all the 30 odd people who sms'd me so I couldn't sleep so I would do OH-SO-MUCH better on my spesh sac :)
Yes, indeed.. no thanks to school it happened that my birthday fell on the day of the specialist sac.
So I didn't even realise it was my birthday half of the time.
OHHHH and HEAPS of people did the 'Shave for a Cure' today which was really cool, street cred espesh to Sandra Lee School Captain, Joy Yuen (who played Jeff Buckley - Grace during her shave :D) & Mr McKinnon.
DUM DUM DUM DUMMMmm SPESH SAC!!!1 ahhhhh Okay, so I think I failed quite well. Nothing else to say about it I suppose. So I drowned my birthday sorrows by running away to the mountains, more commonly known as Kay-NOX. Standing up in the bus made me want to sick all over someone so we just sat in the food court for like 30 minutes doing and saying nothing. I think Ivan just kept going 'omg no one is talking to me!!' (blaablahblahbalahb rave rant balhablahba) Fred just kept going 'Stop it You look angry' AND Kathleen just sat there and occasionally said 'What do you want to eat.' HMMMmm so after that craziness we decided to go eat. I have NO idea why, but they wanted to order olives which ultimately caused them so much pain it's REALLY not funny.
And this is where it begins.
It's sorta a blur from here. I think Ivan and me went to try find something illegal to do and so we umm asked if you had to be 18 to get fake nails, buy a knife, buy alcohol. Kathleen and Ivan got kicked out of Liquorland,and Bar World was just too unfamiliar. We bought scratchies and we tried looking for a good juice bar and chocolate but failed miserablyyyyy. I think we ran around Knox a BILLION times it was ridiculous then I went to Ash's house and bummed there and home and then it was OPI time. OH my my my... I do not want to post about that.
I just want to add. I have a headache.
Today I worked a ridiculous 7-4 and then went to The Conservatory in Crown for dinner. So full.. erghhhhhh.
P.s No mum I will not hate you if you turn into a sushi :)
Addicted to: Rachael Yamagata - I Wish You Love