Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Curse Of Comfort

Oh my poor poor blog, how I have neglected you.
These "cramtillyougoinsane" holidays have flown by WAY too fast and I have done:

1) 0 seconds of work
2) 0 seconds of cleaning my room (please do not randomly visit me, unless you want INSTANT DEATHHH)
3) Too many seconds of my new best friend Heroes. Ahh how I love you.
4) Copious amounts of staying up, no sleeping, watching the World Cup.
TALKING about the World Cup. Shame on those of you who just jump on the bandwagon just cause!! Then again, even more shame to those of you who DON'T watch it at all.
________________________________________________

Handy Hint for today:
Go out and try Dove Mint Pods. They're the best thing invented since sliced bread, promise :) (Yes, I do realise how stupid I look)
Kodos to Faith, just cause she's entertaining me while I'm oh-so bored.
OH SOMEONE MOTIVATE ME TO START STUDYING....
right after.. someone very dear to me (at this current moment, kidding) brings me my..
yes yes yes indeed you are correct by jumping up and down, pulling your hair and asking, well screaming "KRISPY KREMES!!!". Ah my secret baboon slave, otherwise known as the regular smoking Astee (Sun Key) fobess has willingly taken up my quest for the perfect Krispy Kreme. He will run to Fountain Gate to collect my donut and deliver it to me at 2:30 tomorrow while I am having my facial. Ah yes, isn't it so loberly :)

Addicted To : Radiohead - Paranoid Android