Tuesday, June 06, 2006

For Once In My Life

06/06/06.06.06.06-06-06-0606:06:06:
OH SIX OH SIX OH SIX OH SIX OH SIX OH SIX OH SIX :)

Ah how exciting, the once in the life time opportunity of having to experience the 06 06 06.
Wellllll seeing that my whole blog is about how everything is once in a lifetime I shouldn't be getting all excited over 060606 but.. what the heck, it's 06606006060606060060606060606060666060606060!!!...
Although it's actually 18:06 not 6:06 that's IRRELEVANT cause I say so and NO ONE is awake up at that hour. It should be illegal to wake up before 7am, okay make that 8am, or maybe 9.
The day kicks off by waking up lazily at 9am, cramming in not only my breakfast but chemistry at the same time. Dragging myself out of the house to face the realities of 'THE exam' I groaned at the thought of 1 and a half hours of hell.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
After the exam.

Too depressed, quote ' I want to cry, I want to die.' - Davy Sy we wander off to sulk and eat ourselves silly with ice cream. AHh the wonders of ice cream and CD buying always make life worthwhile :). So my verdict on The Whitlams - Little Cloud? Well still listening to it, but I'd rate it 3 and a half stars out of 5.
Anyway I should go study for my stupid accounting exam... blERGHhhhhh.
BUT before I go I must must say that.... MSN: stormridaz@hotmail.com GOGOOGO FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Addicted To : The Whitlams - Blow Up The Pokies