Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hot as an untrained Doberman's Balls

An extract from Zach Braff's blog :)

My car's thermometer read 112 degrees today. I have no a/c. I feel like I'm in "Do the Right Thing". I can't move. I just sit in front of the fan and eat Pudding Pops. I threw my dog in the pool today to cool him off. He did not like it at all. He gave me the evil eye and then went and hid underneath a chaise. I tried to explain to him that it was 112 and that it was for his own good. The evil eye continued.

I think one of my Sims, Arnold, is gay. I will totally support him to be whomever he truly is, but it does come as a bit of a surprise. All he wants to do is hang out with a paramedic named, Randy. I bought him a chessboard. I bought him an easel. He couldn't give a shit. All he wants to do is hang out with Randy. When Randy comes over they tickle each other and play fight. Sometimes they watch TV and dance. I tried to get him to invite over Delores, a very attractive African American Sim who lives nearby. The last time she came over, Randy c-blocked Arnold, and spent the whole night playing chess with Delores. Don't get me wrong, I'm super siked someone's getting some use out of the board, it cost me a pretty penny, I just wish Randy wasn't so possessive. (Plus I think he dips his toes in both ponds if you know what I mean.) I'll keep you guys posted. He's throwing a big party when he gets home from work tonight- we'll see how the drama unfolds. He doesn't know this yet, but we're not inviting Randy.

Just saw the CRAZIEST thing on Dateline: This woman convinced her entire community, including her 5 kids and best friends, that she had cancer. She spent 18 months collecting donations and having her friends pay for her to take trips... turns out she was faking. She convinced her kids she was dying!!!! Meanwhile, they had video of her going to tanning salons and Walmart while she was supposed to be getting chemo?!!!

Evil wears many different Halloween costumes!

Why do I feel bad killing moths and not ants?

Peace and love,

zb

Addicted To : José Gonzales - Heartbeats