Thursday, August 10, 2006

Life Is Beautiful

Don't you hate it when you write a gigantasaurous blog and then suddenly SOMETHING just has to come up to close it. Well that's what happened to me.

The things that are annoying me right now
1) My croaky voice
2) That voice at the back of my head that says "STUDY SPESH!!" and won't shut up
3) The fact that someone told me believing in The Loch Ness Monster was like believing in Santa Claus!! AS IF! It's SOOO REAL! and plus it's not like I believe in the Tooth Fairy *coughLISAcough*
4) My obsession with cleaning my room and finding my lost CF card! GAHHh

Okay so with this cleaning thing. I'm oh-so anal retentive. BUT I can't help it. I think it's an excuse not to study for my lousy 3 hour spesh sac tomorrow. Yes, you read correctly, but I'll repeat that for those of your who are still in disbelief. THREE HOURS STRAIGHT!!!
OH how I DESSPISEE YOU specialist maths.

BUT on the happier hand. Today is my father's birthday. Yes yes, very spexciting! So if you do happen to meet/greet him in the next week remember to give him a firm handshake, pat on the back, negro greeting or all of the above.

AND WAIT FOR IT! Thought Of The Day. Keith Dudemeister off Scrubs is Ethan from Passions!! (Thanks Kristin) But yes how freaky :P... is passions and their green witches AHHH!! I can't go to the bathroom now. I have this thing with bathroom mirrors, especially when they're the size of the wall. *shudders

Remember children, don't play with fire or your heater will blow up on you. Blow up and emit smoke. And then you won't be warm cause you won't have a heater to keep your toesys warm :(

That's all from me, my Negro Amigos.
Otherwise cherish the cold, eat some ice cream. Sleep in the rain. Summer will be here shortly and I predict that it will be a scorcher.






Addicted To: Matisyahu - King Without A Crown