OH MY GOOOOOODNESSS!!!
Today.
1) I had only 2 classes.
2) It was casual day.. not like that matters
3) I got home and on my kitchen bench it lay. The package I've been waiting for for almost a month (Gah I hate it when I double up on words).
JOSHUA RADIIIINNNNNnn :)
Well it's basically like this right.
Mister Radin decided to give the first 200 people who ordered his CD
a) a signed copy
b) a Reg's Coffee House recording
and
c) a door knob hangy thing.
Well since I ordered it like 1 month after this deal thing came out I was not expecting it but HUZZAHhh I actually did! All the way from America... ... yeah!
Strange though, the envelope says it's been through Sweden and also Birmingham (London). Sorta makes the whole thing seem ten folds cooler!
So yes, hope you all had a exciting day like I did.
Must be off to uni.
Addicted To: Josh Pyke - Middle Of The Hill