Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sugarcoated

so... RIDICULOUSLY sick of KKK I mean KK - Krispy Kremes (please don't hunt me down). Last two weekends I have woken up at 4:50am to drive down to the stupid shop to buy the unhealthy, sugarcoated, fatladen lousy overrated but still so good donuts. The smell overwhelms you in the end and the feeling of needing to chuck up begin... but don't you worry they're still just as sweet and deep fried as ever....yay? :)




Photos courtesy of Ashhoo Chan

ANYHOO.. I have a few Happy Birthdays to get through

1) ASHLEY JUEN CHAN


2) JASON TAING


3) Faith Wong


4) Alex Tang


Hope you guys have a radical time... really! Enjoy being 16 cause it's way cool :)
Many a methods probability SAC to attend to so farewell my fond readers











Nothing Rhymes With Orange (Threadless)

Addicted To: Weezer - Island In The Sun