Don't you hate the feeling of:
- Toothpaste in your eye
- Shops that put signs saying "Back in 10 minutes" - WHO knows when the 10 minutes started, 1 or 9 minutes ago!
- I have way too much to study for and my brain is going bezerk, so I'll just...take...a...nap :)
- Well more so the aftermath of not studying.
- Long revision lectures!
- Waking up early to study
- Distractions everywhere around the house!
- Not remembering how to do Semester 1 work
- Walking into JB Hi-Fi and NOT being able to buy everything there
- Disappointment when John Mayer decides to release a new album and then decides to have a concert right smack bang in the middle of your exam timetable! grrr *shakes fist* stuuuupiddddd
- Having a REALLY messy room due to all your books and notes strewn all over the place
- Waiting for your parcels to arrive in the mail
- Not knowing how to use VTAC and their website
- Getting distracted by Myspace
- Getting REALLY distracted by scrapbooking AHHHHHHHHH!!!
- HOW good was United :)
- and the end of 40 Days of Purpose! and News! - YAY no more late night shootings! and embarassing dancing! Even though I'm only up to day 28... since day 28 :|
- I'm up to date (sort of) on my birthday present buying!
- SO EXCITED about end of year holidays and and stufffff :)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATE (aka Samantha Chook)
