Round and round and round and life seems to be a never ending loop de loop.
I'd like to:
Sit around a giant campfire with close friends, toasting marshmallows and talking.
Roam around the city at night time.
Go to the airport.
Be able to froth milk on the coffee machine with success.
Make sure I was absolutely sure about more things.
Recycle more.
Travel to my hearts content.
Be content.
Have people love as much as I love.
Go on a picnic.
Be spontaneous without the awkward after effects.
Have someone take me to a drive in movie.
Sleep on the beach on a warm night with no mosquitoes.
Go cafe crawling (like pub crawling) and eat lemon tarts and meringue pie
On a stranger note: after watching Scrubs I think I realised I, like JD only want what I can't have. Always. Someone slap me.
Extract from Zach Braff's Blog
'I..m going shark fishing with a bunch of friends on Sunday. I've never even really been fishing, so jumping right to sharks probably isn't the smartest thing in the world, but I'm going on a guys boat who goes all the time. I hope we catch something huge like JAWS. I will mount it over my front door to proclaim my manhood to all who enter. That probably wouldn't work. People would graffiti him and pull out his teeth to make necklaces. Also someone would probably cut off his top fin and attach it to a hat they could wear underwater at their friend's pool, so their friend would think there's a shark in the pool. But then when his friend starts screaming, he jumps up says, "relax it's just a fin I stole off some dude's shark above his door than I glued to this hat. I'm sorry. Let's just both cool down with a little "Marco-Polo"'
Addicted To : Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree