Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Our Endless Numbered Days

BAHAHA I love Urban Dictionary (thanks Lisa)

1) PLC A school in Sydney:
Presbyterian Ladies College
but also
Prostitutes Large/Last Chance

e.g look at that PLC skank

2) Glen Waverley Secondary College

A Melbourne High School
Contains 96.76% Melbourne's UGLIEST chicks.

e.g If ugly girls were dinosaurs, Glen Waverley Secondary Collage would be Jurassic Park.

AHHHHH FINISHED EXAMS!!!!
Even though I did fail Chemistry.. hopefully my good ol' Derived Examination Score will boost my marks up. Sucks to be me right now. The night before the chemistry exam, where I did intend to cram I fell very ill. Much complaining and crying and off I went to the doctors at around 7pm. After several minutes of prodding and poking at my very sore stomach I was given an injection to stop the spasms and was sent home. Still very sore I retreated to bed with my trusty hot water bottle. Sleeping was tough and the lingering thought of "YOU HAVEN'T STUDIED, YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL" crossed.. well stayed in my mind. SO the next morning, although the pain was still there it was mild and I thought it would just disappear after breakfast. Eating the only food I could consume - toast, I started to feel MORE pains so I called the doctor once again and went over at 8:30 to have another injection (keeping in mind that my exam was at 9am) SO yes.. exam .. sucked many straws and I had to go to the doctors AGAIN. YAYy the wonders of being sick AND apparently if the pain gets any worse I should go to the hospital for CAT scans and X-rays and what have you. OH well Threadless! tshirts arrived which cheered me up a bit.. so I suppose all's okay.. I suppose.
Everyone should read John Mayer's blog about zombies, it's pretty fascinating.
AND I made a Lion shaped latte the other day.. wait I'll go update the picture.WHEEEEEEe I just ordered my Mac laptop :) and and and yayyyyyyy!

Addicted To : The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way