Saturday, September 15, 2007

I pick my friends like I pick my fruit...

Mid Semesters finished.
I need to write my CV by Monday though. I haven't updated it since I went looking for a job, which was a long time ago.
Had my course dinner two nights ago which was alright, but Hard Rock café in Melbourne is a huge letdown. I expected it to be SOOO much better, Singapore standards. I suppose Singapore was a different experience though.

I've been eating a lot of Subway, no thanks to Fred. But I really like it.
AND my mum left to Malaysia for holiday so I am stuck at home to cook and clean.
My sister has exams now so she can't help out too much, dad works and my brother has long hours at uni plus he's lazy (you know you are), but giving him some credit he'll help out if you bug him enough or trade to do something, like iron his creased pants.

You have to give credit to my mum though, she works, cleans, cooks and washes all our clothes. And wakes up every day at like 7am to prepare everyones lunch (par mine cause I start uni so late anyway). AND I don't realise how long it takes to hang the washing or to just prepare dinner. BUT dinner is actually successful unlike previous attempts (Tracy will know about the terrible broccoli and soup).
I cooked:
Teriyaki chicken, and cauliflower soup
Chicken rice and bak choi.
TO COME:
Tacos
Combination noodles (I think that's what it's called in english)
Lamb chops

Oh and, shopping is hard when you don't know what is fresh or cheap or anything.
Luckily mum calls up every day :)

Addicted To: Erykah Badu - Apple Tree