Monday, October 01, 2007

Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you..

I've been busy. Group assignments, working, spending time with family, going on holiday. Highlights of the mid semester break was Phantom of the Opera.
It was definitely worth the $100 odd dollars cause it was incredible! The whole time I sat there in awe of how well pitched each singer was and how they could possible sing that high without anyone cringing. The costumes were great, lighting was great but the stage effects were magnificent! The made the stage into a river, the Phantom appeared from the top of the stage the giant chandelier, oh my goodness, I really can't explain how good it was.



But now uni is back and even though today was the first day I dread the rest of this year.
Kill...me...now...please........

Mum is back now. YAY no more doing my own washing/cooking food/cleaning house! I miss sitting in my bed browsing the internet/eBay. I miss eating fish (since I don't know how to cook it properly) and anything that actually requires skill.

And is it just me or did anyone else think that the Australian Idol performances of Damien Rice and Imogen Heap were terribly performed.

Another highlight of the mid semester holidays was just being lazy and not caring about uni (even though I should have). Me and Fred went to Gold Class (after a REALLY long process) at the cinemas and it was kinda a let down. Not only did I make us late by misplacing my purse but we both didn't know how to use the reclining chairs cause they were electric and we ended up fiddling around with the button the whole time while people were probably laughing at us. And Happy McDonalds day :) Four years ago I was really really happy too.

Addicted To: Lior Attar - This Old Love