I just sponsored a woman in Peru to help her with her handbag shop.
http://www.kiva.org/
you basically give out loans to them and they will pay you back in monthly installments which is basically charity without the giving.. hmm kind of defeats the purpose of charity. But you do fore go interest on your money, but that's just me being an accountant.
So I encourage you guys (which is probably not many of you since no one really reads my blog) to help these people.
This is Paulina Caleb De León and her grandson (whom I named Poppy)
Onto other matters:
1) The Kingdom is not a bad movie (for a movie that Fred chose) - Jamie Foxx wears Michael Kors and it's pretty interesting (I really want to see Once and Across The Universe)
2) I want a double bed :( So much more comfortable to sleep in.
3) I suck at bowling. A score of 60 something is NOT good. But I did manage to get several strikes. I'm too weak and even a 8 is heavy after 2 games.
4) Looking forward to dinner and Lior on Saturday :) YAY
5) NOT looking forward to starting work next week :( BOO 9am starts especially when it's 30 odd degrees.
Fred thinks you're beautiful :D
SHHH DS TIME NOW
Addicted To: Lior - The Safety Of Distance
you basically give out loans to them and they will pay you back in monthly installments which is basically charity without the giving.. hmm kind of defeats the purpose of charity. But you do fore go interest on your money, but that's just me being an accountant.
So I encourage you guys (which is probably not many of you since no one really reads my blog) to help these people.
This is Paulina Caleb De León and her grandson (whom I named Poppy)Onto other matters:
1) The Kingdom is not a bad movie (for a movie that Fred chose) - Jamie Foxx wears Michael Kors and it's pretty interesting (I really want to see Once and Across The Universe)
2) I want a double bed :( So much more comfortable to sleep in.
3) I suck at bowling. A score of 60 something is NOT good. But I did manage to get several strikes. I'm too weak and even a 8 is heavy after 2 games.
4) Looking forward to dinner and Lior on Saturday :) YAY
5) NOT looking forward to starting work next week :( BOO 9am starts especially when it's 30 odd degrees.
Fred thinks you're beautiful :D
SHHH DS TIME NOW
Addicted To: Lior - The Safety Of Distance