As a certain group of people said in China while some people just wouldn't stop singing on the bus "Shoot Me Now!"
Work is a bore. 9-5 every day drains you out, especially when work calls you up so your 5 working days becomes 6.
I'm slowly getting use to it though but running out of clothes to wear.
I hate Australia sometimes, there are NO work pants that fit me so I have resorted to wearing skirts every day (I'm just lucky that it's summer). How can it be that a size 6 doesn't fit me, let alone a size 4! Solution anyone? Or can someone tailor me some pants? It might sound vain or stupid but I just want to wear pants that fit!!
It's been pretty much office work every day, except when I went to Brooklyn for stocktake.
That was hell. 7:30am - 5pm
A giant warehouse full of paper reels. Not like reams of paper that you see in Officeworks but 3 tonne reels of paper. They're stacked 4 on top of each other and friggin high. So we count 35000 odd reels of paper, but it's not just a matter of counting. You have to match each individual item according to it's number. So I stand there with a torch and binoculars in the corridoors of the paper reels trying to read the code on the paper reel that is 10 meters high.
Plus everyone there was SO bogan.
Besides that work is okay. I can't complain. I've been given my own work space and computer and desk and phone. I have a 1 hour lunch break and they have a to die for coffee machine which makes the best hazelnut cappucinos.
Driving there however isn't so good. Peak hour traffic really sucks especially when it's a school zone too. But Erykah Badu makes it better. Her CD's are definitely my driving music.
I miss holidays.
Right now the office is really quiet cause everyone has gone to The Nott for lunch. So I have time to bludge and pretend I'm doing work when I'm not, which is pretty good. Talking about things which are pretty good, I passed Financial Accounting! I KNOW!!! AMAZING!!!
But I still really need to buck up and do better. I don't have any motivation and I don't think I ever will.
Uni really does suck a lot but I miss everyone very much.
Addicted To: Sarah Blasko - Perfect Now