10 more days till the end of work!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAyayayyAYYAyayayayyayYYAYAYAY!!!! (Tracy would be feeling somewhat the same thing)
Another thought:
Writer's strike sucks! I want to watch my American shows already!!! Grrrrr
But American Gladiators is really awesome!! I can't wait for it to come out in Australia.
And I want to go out! 5 days a week working is tiring.
I wish I had more energy like most people. But on the weekends and weeknights I just can't be bothered going out much.
AND UNI BOOKS ARE SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Looks like I'll be forking out $500+ this semester for books. There goes the scholarship money and the money I planned to use shopping. Hopefully I can steal some secondhand books from Fred.
OH
I highly recommend Goshen; the new Korean restaurant on Kingsway. Great great great food and great service. It's a tad on the expensive side but it's well worth it. I suggest starting with the Kim Chi pancake :) Thanks for dinner Fred!
Addicted To: Clare Bowditch - Peccadilloes