Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm his Brandy Alexander always get him into trouble...

Finally after 13 weeks I have finished working at PaperlinX.
It was a bittersweet ending. I will definitely miss the atmosphere, the rituals and the friendly faces. (Plus they gave me a really nice card and a $75 music voucher)
But I now look forward to one week of holidays which I have booked flat out to do many things.
Go citying.
Spend $$$.
Go out
Play Mario Galaxy (thanks SOOO much LISA :D )
Go to uni :(
Write my report for work :((
And then uni starts (which is kind of a holiday in itself considering I only go for 12 hours a week haha - suck all you eng students (in particular Holland :) )
But twill be exciting.
I have missed a certain group of friends immensely :)

Addicted To: Lior feat Sia - I'll Forget You