Wednesday, April 01, 2009

180

Back to my old blog template as the old one was playing up.
Still can't figure out how to rid it of that nasty pop-up ad though.

It's forecasted to be 30degrees today and I can't help but feel that I shouldn't be sitting at home surfing the internet and procrastinating doing my tute work (but I suppose it's a lot better than yesterday's mulling at home being sick then dragging myself out to uni at 3 for 3 hours worth of lectures).

Days like these I wish I was out and about, in the city, being taken to a picnic, or just having coffee in some small café in a stone paved alleyway. Too bad I'm too much of a 'stick-to-the-damn-rules' kind of person or I would be on the train right now.

In one week, I predict life will be friggin' sweeeeet. A lot to look forward to. Commerce ball (where I have finally bought a dress, ahh how I love thee Review and your cheap $10 clearance sales), the return of our long lost friend from NS, the 10 day uni break and best of all the 3 day get away to Anglesea and the beachhh!

On the bus I bumped into Bharat who noted that my blog was lacking substance, so I'm trying a bit harder to add a bit more into it rather than my usual vague rants (I hope you're reading this otherwise it would be a waste!!)

Strangely I woke up at 4am last night, really restless. So I ended up watching 3 hours worth of downloaded TV shows. This was really quite strange considering I have mastered the art of sleeping without waking up through most anything, even the need to go to the bathroom (no I do not pee myself).

And all I want is a nice ice-coffee and some good company (Tron come back with the coffee machine already!).
Someone come visit me, it's lonely at home and Ka has abandoned me for uni.

Josh Pyke - Make You Happy