Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love it when we're cruisin' together..

Cirque Du Soleil
AMAZING! I think I sat upright the whole 2 hours and every 5 minutes someone does something that either makes you laugh or blows you away. I had very high expectations for the show but it exceeded my expectations at least two fold!

That has probably been my highlight of the month along with eating claypot rice at First Taste and finally straying away from my spare ribs with black bean sauce to fish fillet with xo sauce and even though it was damn satisfying I think I love the regular for a reason.

Usually I love Sportsgirl for their accessories which often go on sale but for the first time ever I fell in love with one of their clothes. I've never ever bought clothing from Sportsgirl (usually cause I feel it's always way too overpriced and I never see anything I like) but when I saw this one I had to have it. It's a dark blue tunic with buttons running down the sleeves and the whole thing is threaded with gold and silven perforations. And Ka wouldn't let me buy these pumps from Nine West (but I think I'm going to get them).

Anyway, I'm up for a VERY busy month.
May 1 - Leng's 18th at Motel
2 - Leng's 18th dinner
3 - Ka's 19th dinner
4 - Ka's actual birthday / BTC2210 ass due
8 - Chris and Rose's 21st at Equinox
9 - Andrea's 18th/Gowri's 19th
11 - AFC3131 ass due
12 - my 21st
16 - Weragoda's 18th
22 - my shindig
26 - bacc sponsor night
29 - june's 21st in woopwoop
31 - john green book signing

and all this weeks away from exams!! Lucky for me I have exams pretty late.
June 16 - BTC2210
19 - AFC3131
26 - AFC2240

AND I am still yet to figure out what I'm wearing to my own party
plus I want to go shopping :( And I need new music!

D'Angelo - Cruisin'