I want to get better just so I can:
- drink coffee
- smell
- taste
- enjoy tomorrow's bombs away
- go out partying with everyone instead of vegetating at home
In other news.
Ka and I went to the shops, impulsively. well cause she wanted these blue sneakers from CR and I wanted those blue suede pumps from Nine West so we went. and they were both unavailable. so we went to dj's to look at jet's cossies and those were also unavailable.
life sucks at hotmail dot com
Otherwise, you know what's the best feeling in the world? When you are so tired, so sick, so frustrated and you just ramble on and on and it feels like nothing can make you happy until someone tells you that they'll include you in their prayers.
ALSO anyone interested in JAPAN in mid Jan 2010 for 2 weeks?!
Airfares are $870. Going to go Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto and Nagano for skiing
If you are let me know :)