Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thoughts for the day:
- I want/need to get those blue suede Nine West pumps
- I need to shake this swine flu
- Craving chicken nuggets
- Organise overseas gallavanting (esp. plane trip)
- Stop spending money
- I owe Fay money
- Need to clean my room once I recover from this illness
- Should catch up with friends for dinner/coffee soon/ASAP
- Craving shoestring potato fries
- Should stop popping Strepsils
- Need to moisturise very dry nostrils
- Buy more facial tissues (with Aloe)
- Still want to drop $900 for that LV wallet (after more than half a year of consideration)
- Excited for Lindt chocolate and ALL it's benefits that Ka has to offer me
- Surprisingly NOT sick of uni, but need to appreciate the last semester more
- Organise overseas trip (inc. call up travel agent tomorrow)

oink