Monday, April 16, 2007

My Wandering Days Are Over. So I always wanted to see if I could post a whole blog in the title. Here it goes. So today I went to uni early to study,

... so I thought anyway (damn!). I crossed the road and the lights weren't working, that's okay I can cross myself. I entered campus and there were more people standing around outside than usual, that's okay there must be something on. Walking into a pitch black Menzies Building I finally realised that there was a power cut on the whole campus. So that's okay I thought, they can fix it in 2 hours or so, in time for my 2pm lecture and definitely in time for my 7pm mid semester economics test. So after trying to call people I managed to secure a prime studying spot in the Medical building on the 3rd floor with Spenn. Then I attempted to find someone who could teach me about Rent ceilings, after several phone calls and a long walk around campus I found James in Meeting Point. After discussing economics we were asked to evacuate. Okay so I thought that was SO ridiculously inconvenient but I suppose I didn't get kicked out of Menzies, Matherson and Campus Centre like some (coughJamescough). So then after realising that the whole campus was evacuated we made a wise decision to go to Vicky's house, mostly cause it was friggin cold and I wanted to use her microwave :) (Cheers Vicky! And you have nice grapes!) So after trying to figure out if our 7pm test was on we decided to visit Reyan's house, and no Reyan wasn't even there. It was kind of strange watching Krishna deep fry everything he could find and then sitting down and eating it while Reyan's mum comes home from work and asks "Where is Reyan?".
Long story short, our test was postponed AND on addition to that there's no uni tomorrow cause of the power problems.
Stupid Monash (Don't worry, I still love you :) )

Addicted To: Bright Eyes - An Attempt To Tip The Scales