Okay, so yes I've been pretty 'emo' for the last few weeks, or so it seems anyway.
I don't think that's exactly the case though. I have been doing other stuff besides ranting and raving on my blog whenever I feel down.
Okay fine, I'm pretty boring and antisocial.
I'm not one to go out in the middle of the night just cause. I much rather stay at home and watch a good TV show. Like Grey's Anatomy (cause I exhausted all of Scrubs already) & The Chasers War On Everything (ahh I love a good laugh).
Movies are alright but I tend to not really watch many. Jim Carey gives a better impression now after watching The Number 23 in addition to Eternal Sunshine.
I always disliked his comical acting and fake cheesy laughter like The Mask. But The Number 23 was not too bad, not as good as the other but an okay watch.
Plus I've been sick so as much as I appreciate the "come out for coffee/to my house" calls I can't cause I've been trying to recover for 2 weeks.
mmm so delilicious- Whenever I get upset I feel the need to eat/spend money. (i.e I ate half a loaf of bread the other day and the next day I went shopping)
- I never really talk about my life but I'm happy to tell you anything if you just ask.
- I'm so behind on all my assignments (okay, fine that's not funny)
- I love risotto but I hate rice at dinner time.
- I hate most cake and chocolate
Addicted To: Ben Folds Five - Jane