HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKA
Remember: Stop Cracking Up (curl up and ... dry.. AHAHHAa ahhhhh :))
I think that I'm starting to get sick of Black Pepper Beef and Rice after eating it for the what, 4th time this week. And I'm sitting for my P's in July, which I'm SO not prepared for (or booked for). I think I'll fail. So I really need to start getting in some good hours & polish up parking techniques.
Besides that um, I FINALLY read The Half Blood Prince and I have to say it wasn't as enjoyable as the previous. Maybe because the structure was so different to the rest. So abrupt, leaves you hanging to what will happen next. The horcruxes weren't even found or destroyed yet!!
So yes I will return your book back, don't you worry. Soon my friend, soon.
But for the meantime I'm going to go watch some Scrubs or Grey's Anatomy and hopefully start studying or complete my two due assignments.
Sigh, such is life.
Addicted To: The Beatles - Hey Jude