Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lost


Isn't she pretty :)

Things I need to do:
- Do assignments not on the last day (to avoid staying up till 7am)
- Get my P's & save up to get a car
- Stop looking at things I can't afford (refer to T&Co ring above)
- Stop buying things on eBay
- Attend more lectures and tutes
- Stop whinging
- Never go clubbing ever again

A REALLY interesting story.
So on Saturday it was Scabby's birthday and so we all went down to Mdm Brussels & Love Box to celebrate with her :). After too many strange drinks, cold wind and walks with high heels we ventured back to the suburbs. Lucky for me I got the prime spot of 'trolley riding' and was pushed all the way to Jenn's (where we ate the world's worst instant migoreng ever tasted), but on the way we came across a lone camera on the ground.
Knowing what it's like to lose expensive possessions I decided I must find the owner and return it to them. So I took the camera home and put the memory card into the computer and started looking at the photos. It seemed like ALL of them were just pictures of random asians with babies, random asians at restaurants and peoples houses, and even at cemeteries...until I came across just one photo of people playing Nintendo Wii. Luck had it that it was a friend that did accounting with me in uni last year and so I send the picture to him to confirm my suspicions. Turned out it was his cousins camera.
Wish I was that lucky. Wish that person had a heart.

Addicted To: Erykah Badu - Love Of My Life