7:20am Wake up
7:40am Drive sister to the station
8:01am Start work
Most of you who read this at all probably know that I work at Coles in the meat department, in the coolrooms. It's way too cold and every few hours I have to run to the bathroom to warm up my hands under the hand dryers (even when I wear gloves).
Our uniform is a blue Coles shirt with a yellow tick on the top right and black pants, shoes and cardigan (and jacket since it's friggin cold). Now we're meant to wear a apron to signify we work in the meat department, kind of stupid cause we don't even touch any raw meat (since we're not Safeway who actually get their carcasses delivered into the shop ensuring fresher meat NTSNTSNTS). Today however I found a Ox Heart lying in the bottom shelf, grr stupid people who don't put things back where I put them and I decided to put it back to it's rightful shelf but the stupid ox heart decided to come out of the package and splat on the ground, I know disgusting. Then I had to pick it up with the plastic, and it felt squishy then throw it down the bin. The bin is this giant chute that all the rubbish goes down then you turn the key to make the bin "mulch" up the rubbish. So yeah, mulched up heart. MMMMMMMmm
FRED asked me write about this so:
MY SISTER GOT ME A DS LITE!!!
Hahaha :) It was a really belated present from her and Marcus which was VERY nice of them :)
She definitely beat my birthday present that I gave her :(
But yes, exciting!!!
And that is it. I have abalone in my teeth and I want to eat some popcorn!
Addicted To: The Shins - Sea Legs
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Cold Offal
TAGS:
Nintendo DS,
Work