Friday, August 17, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZZzzz...

Why am I awake at 5:11am?
Because of stupid BUSINESS LAW CRAP ASSIGNMENT THAT SHOULD DIE!

Tomorrow I will drive to uni and hopefully not die due to lack of sleep, shall be fun!
&& I can pick up my MacBook!! :) YAY
Not that I don't mind, I mean I get to use Fred's black MacBook :)
But he just piles a whole lot of rubbish on the desktop and puts horrid wallpapers and abuses the MacBook :( It really should just be mine.

Interesting things:
Carnival flavoured skittles which Vicky bought (I know you're reading this)
Who ever knew popcorn, jam donut, fairy floss, bubble gum, toffee apple flavoured sweets could taste so real! Especially the popcorn one in which my brother decided it tasted like rancid butter, but in reality it's really very good haha :)

Besides that um, just been helping out at home, tidying up, assembling furniture, making satay :O and eating way too much McDonalds. I wish uni wasn't being so retarded right now though. It's really very annoying and hard and horrid and omgosh there are birds chirping outside. I think it might be time to get some sleep. Must set alarm to wake up to hand in Bus Law assignment.

Addicted To: Nothing very good cause I'm on Fred's laptop but luckily I put all my music on here to I like Imogen Heap or Frou Frou :)