SHINILICIOUSS!!
AMAZING! His voice is SOOOO amazing, just like a studio recording except so much more vibrant!
I wish we were closer to the stage though, it was a bit hard to see them cause SOOO many people were there and everyone is taller than me too :( But the music was GREAT and their set list was perfect too. I mean they wrote a song about us, Australia :). AHHH ALBUQUERQUE brings us amazingly talented singers :)
AMAZING! His voice is SOOOO amazing, just like a studio recording except so much more vibrant!
I wish we were closer to the stage though, it was a bit hard to see them cause SOOO many people were there and everyone is taller than me too :( But the music was GREAT and their set list was perfect too. I mean they wrote a song about us, Australia :). AHHH ALBUQUERQUE brings us amazingly talented singers :)
The Shins at Metro (7/8/07)
Addicted To: The Shins - Sleeping Lessons

