Tuesday, October 30, 2007

frick frick frick frick frick

examssssssssss suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
I knew I would regret skipping those boring lectures and tutorials.
PROOOCRASTINATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I always regret not studying more but I don't do anything about it.
I always know I'm going to fail but have no motivation to change the future.
my future is ineluctable. (HAH REYAN HAH!!!)

&& for all your mac junkies. Leopard OSX is expleeeelenttttt.

AND Scrubs is back for the final season (so so so sad) but exciting. I am yet to watch it and will put it off until I finish exams.

PROOOCRASTINATEEEEEEEEEEE...

Oh and working 9 hour shifts suck. Especially if you start at 7am. Especially when it's a really hot day and you work in a coolroom. Especially when the next day daylight savings start and you start at 9am for a 6 hour shift cause it's really 8am. Especially when you got no sleep the night before and the night before that. Especially when work sucks.

I want mushroom pizza or baked chicken with mushroom sauce... I love mushrooms.

Addicted To: Erykah Badu - Green Eyes (yes David, it's good. I agree)