Saturday, October 13, 2007

Golden dreams were shiny days..

Thoughts

Larry, Susie and Andy's MASSIVE hotpot was a success.
I underestimated how well 30 people having da bin lo would be, but they did it will :) (Even though there was WAYYYYY too much tripe... ergh)
SO HAPPY 19ths to all of them :) and thanks to Larry for having everyone at his house and ... can I steal cupcakes? AHH SO CUTE. Stiff legs :)
*ahem*

My brother is 21 today so. Happy birthday Pet Tron Ess (Female pet tron)

I'm sick.
Had delusional fever dreams.
I have no voice.
Fred and versed each other in mercy (that primary school game where you try break each others hands) and cause of my lack of voice I kept yelling "MERCY!!!" but he didn't hear me and kept twisting my arm and it hurt... a lot. BUT I did kinda provoke him to kick my arse so. I take partial blame :P.
I want to drink OJ and eat peri peri Nando chips with Perinaise :( BUT I shouldn't.

Grey's Anatomy is good.
I'm sad Bourke is gone though :( And why can't they just get together already erk!
And poor George and Callie and... I'm ranting.. I'll shush.

My sister had her formal. I made her fascinator. I think it's cool - somewhat :) I miss formals! I have no reason to dress up - overdress and catch limos and eat at fancy places with crappy food and horrid music and great friends! I miss getting ready for ages, or going to other peoples houses to get ready. Now I just chuck on a dress and heels(if I feel like partial death) and chuck on a layer of gunk on the face. I also miss primary school. My brother and I were reminiscing today. Oh the days of canteen food and A-frames and wooden playgrounds. Sigh.


Back to reality.


Addicted To: Earth Wind and Fire - September