I shouldn't have wagged work on Friday but it was SOOOO worth it!!
Even though I couldn't sleep past 8:30am I still got to just relax in bed, eat brunch and go shopping!
I miss holidays so much. I work for the weekends now and Friday nights I always go out.
On Friday a whole group of us went to see a movie. I conclude that Beowolf is the worst movie ever. There are no words to explain how much the story needs a real plot. But Angelina Jolie does look very realistic and the 3D effects weren't too bad either.
Saturday. So busy driving to pick up food for the Superhero carnival which was a success. Sarah, Jenn and I ended up being stupid and painting our faces for the dinner that evening. That made washing my hair very difficult.
Dinner was at Achalya in Docklands. I hadn't been to a Turkish restaurant before and all the turkish food I could think of was Turkish bread and Turkish delight. They had both. Entree was turkish bread and dips, main was a whole platter of meat, roasted tomatoes and aubergines, turkish rice and salad and desert was turkish delight and turkish coffee.
To make it even more entertaining they had belly dancers, both male and female who tried to seduce the customers. Very entertaining to watch (cause I was sitting far away from them).
But now, back to work. I shouldn't be writing this blog at work but I really don't feel like looking at these Pulp Mill Project notes anymore.
AND I got my first papercut today (at PaperlinX)
Addicted To: John Mayer - The Heart Of Life