... or not so popular
so my new target audience will now be
Mum
Cuz
Lexus
My material will now only cover:
- camping in remote places of Australia
- relative stuff like family dinners, talking about colleagues with big heads
- cars and stupid dares or albino/mixed animals
etc.
so here it goes
1) I don't know about Australia but I've never been camping. Closest to camping would have to be Bird Park - purely for the mosquito kindom
2) I have a photo of man with big head to show you but will not show you on the blog as to hide his identity :) Instead I'll show you the view outside my client's office.
3) Can you please get a Lexus so I can steal it from you Lex? Thanks. And you still owe me owlfruit milkshake!!
1 - when are you free for lunch on the weekdays? I've found this nice cafe that serves spiced hot chocolate on Degraves Street
2 & 3 - who's going on Tattoo on friday night cause I've been sucked in to going.
Anyone else who isn't Michelle, Alex or Jon shouldn't be reading.
Erykah Badu - Never
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Back by popular demand...
TAGS:
City,
Degraves St,
Friends,
Rant