Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sail with me in my Toyota YARRRR-is.

I think the overwhelming number of blog comments I'm starting to get fuels my sense of obligation towards my 10 or so readers (or blogettes as reyan likes to call them).
So here it goes
ONE
replies to peoples comments from the previous blog:

Michelle
said...
I think Indi works near Clifton Hill.
That sucks about your day though. Aaron said he saw you on the train the other day. I want to bump into you. :( I've been catching the 5.30 express home from MC on Mondays and Wednesdays, or is that too late for you???
ALSO how about we give it another try to meet up next week? :)

Hope tomorrow is better! xoxox Michelle

I'm not sure where I'm working now cause I'm all around the place which is a painnnn.. So I'll find out tomorrow and then tell you about Wednesday! If you don't read this I will be in contact with you via phone! And yes I took the 5:30 express on Wednesday last week!!! AHHHHH WHY MUM!

rated said...
Z_Z

Seriously? was that comment necessary - just like your sms of "i kissed a boy and i liked it"
island...

bharat said...
Yikes =\

yes how crappy BUT you know what cheered me up, that bookmark you gave me which said, 'Ruth, you're RIDICULOUS' I decided to reread a book and the bookmark was in there! COOLEST BOOKMARK EVER

marcus wong said...
sheesh ruth, sounds like it sucks to be you! and not just on bad days!
okay im just kidding :)

screw youuuuuuuuuuuuu.... just kidding :D

indi/ruth said...
i work in clifton hill haha like 3 mins walk from the station. you could have visited me!
i hate winter too... it has been raining all week and my singapore shoes are still wet


hahaha clifton hill is a HOLEEEEEe! I tried looking for the café you worked at when I went to get lunch but to no avail!
ahahaha bl about your shoes though, and is melodia any good? I'm planning to go to the gig!

jon said...
poor cuz
we will button bash on golden axe to relieve all our stresses soon!

YAY! I told your mum to invite me for dinner and she said she would once you finish your exams..
so hurry up and finish your exams cuz! AND I forgot to show you big face man today!!! ERGHHHHh!

TWO
I always think of good things to blog about in the shower/train but then forget when I get home so....
I will update you on my life (not that it interests many of you)
Work is half decent, can't complain. Nice people, and I have good bosses.
Okay seriously, I got bored already.

I just want to whinge.