Thursday, August 14, 2008

If you don't stop crying, you may never shine...

Wurst day in a long time today.
8:30am start in Clifton Hill (which by the way is in the middle of nowhere)
Arrived 1 hour late due to not waking up early enough - I underestimated how much time it would really take me to travel there (change trains to get on the Epping line)
Worked sucked - First day where I actually did not much and just checked additions and cross referenced. Seriously, I'm not a fricking slave.
Finally left work at 5:30pm to WALK back to the station in the cold, while I tried to find the entrance to the damn station.
Finally on the train I get to Flinders Station.
A Glen Waverley train in 5 minutes. A train rolls up in 3. Must be early.
I hop in the carriage.
I'm happy, I get to go home and relax a bit. Turn up some happy music - Corrine Bailey Rae, really loud to block out all the noise around me. I read the mx and do the sudoku.
Overhear the train man say the train was an express train. I glance out the window.
Glenferrie....
That.. station.. doesn't...sound familiar...
FRICK.. I'm on the express train to Camberwell!!!
Catch a train BACK to the city. Then back to Glen Waverley.

$^%&*(^&%E$@&$%*@&$^*7t(&@(&$^*@&$%*!^#%!&#!*#&%*!&#^
I hate you Connex.
I hate you GT.
I hate you stupid winter.

That's where I dare you, not to give a damn...