Thursday, October 16, 2008

and your big heart, it won't tear me apart...

it's been a while.
I apologise for my rage post before - which I hastily discarded after realising that anger can't last forever with people you need to love.


So update on my life for all your stalkers out there that want to know what I'm doing but have no balls to talk to me about it - worst friends ever! just joshing.

a week of hoppers crossing which involved
- 2 hour car rides to the office
- free bistro lunches
- random old men shaking candy machines
- bingo days!
- coffee

- getting lost
- peeing my pants every time I travelled over the west gate bridge
- finally seeing lorraine & her nice house for the first time in ages (why must you live in point cook!)
- scary train rides and commuters (westside sucks!!)

besides that some exciting news:
- PAY DAYYYYYYYYy!
- credit card pay day....
- fay & june organising our timetables for next year so we can get 2 day weeks and 3 day weeks!! suck on it!
- MACBOOK!! ERGHHHh SO FREAKING please excuse me while I DROOOOOOOOOOOOLLl..
- connoisseur ice cream CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (AHH MARCUS!!!!)


& sorry for being like this but you're just my person

Lisa Hannigan - Pistachio