My obsession with gold is going out of control (which just make me and my credit card cry).

Back to reality, for those of you who don't know, I've been asked back to work for another 4 weeks at Grant Thornton (with pay). So instead of taking my month holiday (remember that most of you would be in exam mode and me on holiday would mean you would all fail cause I'd be so bored and I'd drag you out to party with me) I decided to continue to slave away.
So far it's been the same, and I can't imagine working anywhere else right now.
Work aside, life has been sweeeeeeeeeeeet. No exams, no assignments, no work responsibilities. This leaves copious amounts of time to party and relax (more relaxing than partying. You full time workers would understand my predicament).

(and for those who don't know - there's my haircut)
So a night on the town involving plenty of catching up with old friends, bumping into long lost friends, plenty of champagne and even some time for meeting some complete strangers.
Looks like fun, however collapsing into bed at 4:30am and getting up at 6:30am for work the next day was not fun.
And the aftermath?
A cold, which after a week I'm still trying to fight off (damn you cough!!)
Okay Lexus.. favourite pokémon is probably Poliwhirl/Wailord(which I'm blogged about before) but simply to beat yours on laziness it will be Slakoth!! heeheeeeeeeeee
Lisa Hannigan - Venn Diagram (simply because of the genious song title)

Back to reality, for those of you who don't know, I've been asked back to work for another 4 weeks at Grant Thornton (with pay). So instead of taking my month holiday (remember that most of you would be in exam mode and me on holiday would mean you would all fail cause I'd be so bored and I'd drag you out to party with me) I decided to continue to slave away.So far it's been the same, and I can't imagine working anywhere else right now.
Work aside, life has been sweeeeeeeeeeeet. No exams, no assignments, no work responsibilities. This leaves copious amounts of time to party and relax (more relaxing than partying. You full time workers would understand my predicament).
So a night on the town involving plenty of catching up with old friends, bumping into long lost friends, plenty of champagne and even some time for meeting some complete strangers.
Looks like fun, however collapsing into bed at 4:30am and getting up at 6:30am for work the next day was not fun.
And the aftermath?
A cold, which after a week I'm still trying to fight off (damn you cough!!)
Okay Lexus.. favourite pokémon is probably Poliwhirl/Wailord(which I'm blogged about before) but simply to beat yours on laziness it will be Slakoth!! heeheeeeeeeeee
Lisa Hannigan - Venn Diagram (simply because of the genious song title)