Sunday, October 05, 2008

My First Lampe Berger..

I am so glad I didn't go to Lorne this weekend for so many reasons.


1) Work on Friday was really laxed and afterward headed out to James Squire for some drinks and good company - who knew I'd get along with so many different people in one vicinity. THEN went back for a bit of time with some old (but still cool) school friends. Sorry I came late guys!! I needed to wait for my collegue to walk me to the station!! So that was kinda cut short but my night ended up with me and a mc chicken lazing in bed with smelly feet :)

2) Saturday was the BEST EVER! I got to eat risotto (mushroom and spinach - someone's favourite) and then went off to richard's baby shower. I admit the whole asian gangster thing was a bit intimidating (why didn't you guys come earlier) so Peter and I decided to go to a garage sale not far away where I picked up...


(is it the same as yours cuz? it's like slightly purpleish)
A LAMPE BERGER!
I was excited cause it was so pretty and they were selling it at like 6 times less that it's worth!!!
So now I just need to get some flavoursome flavour then I'll be up and running!

3) Spent all day getting crafty (and fat with food) which makes for a perfect end of the weekend!

Only downside was the fact that I lost 1 hour for daylight savings (and starting tomorrow it's back to getting to work late/super early) RAR!!!!

India Arie - Wonderful