SO ITCHY.
15 mosquito bites in one day.
I want to cry.
BUT much love for Tiger Balm :) It should be made into a perfume too. It smells TOO good to be true.
Currently I am covering my legs with my towel so I don't get bitten anymore and the fan is burning the Tiger Balm on my arms and face YAYYYYYY!
My mind is pretty numb, which I suppose is good. It's comfortable. That's what I love about holidays, you can just forget EVERYTHING and just have heaps of fun. Well usually anyway. Sure there are little bits of stuff to deal with but I suppose it's okay. You learn how to deal with it I guess.
Stressing over Uni and everything though. I hope the clearly in's for last year don't change much cause otherwise I'm SOOOO screwed (I was too lazy to fill in preferences properly). SO fingers crossed that my interview next year will go smoothly! EEEEKKKKk so scary.
AND I didn't fill in the application form that I needed for all my courses so I was freaking out about that too.But yeah, all is good now. I sms'd like EVERYONE and asked for help with my preferences and then rang up VTAC and so now everything is ay oh kay :).
Malaysia is great though. Good satay and great shopping so I'm VERY VERY VERY happy. A not so good thing though is that I keep thinking about how pointless shopping is. We shop for clothes so much and chuck out perfectly good clothes. It's SO stupid but I'm such a sucker for those crystal Levis (DROOOOOL).
**edited
Another thought, it's funny how people can change in such a short space of time. One minute you think you could second guess their every move, the next you feel like you don't know them at all. HMMMMMMM INTERESSANTTTTTTt
Off to scratch my legs and arms and face (and soles of my feet).
Addicted To: Loituma - Levas Polka
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
The Curse Of Comfort
TAGS:
Malaysia,
Mosquito Bites,
Rant,
Shopping