Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fistful Of Love

BAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHahahha,
I don't know what I'm laughing at.
Malaysia is wonderful. Great food, great blackouts, great wide open drains, great smelly cousins - without the smelly part. But yes MUCHHHHHHHHHHh love.
UMMMMmm currently VERY relieved after my two weeks of work. I am now more accustomed to wearing GIANT heels, not so uncomfortable about getting into cars with strangers nor taking the lift with strangers or eating vegetarian food, and I'm $65 dollars richer (shut up just cause I made no money and I could have made $1200 in COLES!) UM yeah but my crazy sister just came up with a theory about why I say "much love" so much (ERGH HATE THIS DOUBLING OF WORDS) UM cause if you look in my May rants and raves Lior scribbled it on my CD (AWWW LIOR I LOVE YOU) Time to post some insane pictures to reflect my love for this smelly yet so beautiful country.

ZOMG... WORST DAY EVERRRRRRr.
I just went to the kitchen to see what was overboiling on the stove and my aunty decided to mop the floor. Not that it really matters BUT I slipped and fell on my buttocks. After much crying (both from pain and laughter) my good ol' faithful mother decided to come pay me a hospital visit. After realising that I didn't break any arms she then decided to slap me as some sort of strange way of expressing her relief. SO after I was sopping wet from the kitchen floor as I attempted to stand up, not realising that I had wiped the floor dry with my clothes. HENG IS GAY. Then I decided to bathe. Whilst in the shower, which I thought would never betray me the power decided to turn off. So, pitch dark I stumbled out of the shower where I hear many a voice laughing at me. I successfully clothed myself, hoping nothing was inside out nor back to front and my good ol' faithful mother had left me a lamp outside the door.... lousy mother. ANYWAY so the rest of the night was basically crying on the sofa drinking my sorrows away with tupperware water...mm tupperlicious. Another thing. You have to have much love for anything with chilli. Chilli crab, nandos EXTRA STINKING HOT, fishball stuffed with chilli.. grah best ever. :)
Hope you readers are enjoying your power and your ZOMG LIVERPOOL FTW...
Addicted To: Death Cab For Cutie - What Sarah Said